Sunday, September 12, 2010

Long time, No see!

I haven't exactly been the most active blogger lately. My computer decided to brake down every now and then, so I haven't been able to use it properly. But thank god I have an awesome uncle that works at the Apple store and he's been a doll, helping my poor poor computer getting back to life.

With that said, I wan't to share another beautiful face with you folks.
I was looking through one of my favorite sites, supermodels.nl, and if you are a sucker for beautiful faces and stunning designs, this is the site for you my friend! They at supermodels.nl frequently upload all the latest fashion series from magazines such as Vogue, Dazed & Confused, i-D ...and more and more. And first and foremost, this site is for you to keep track of all your favorite supermodels.
But as I said, I was looking through the site and I couldn't help but notice the stunning face of the Australian, Emily Wake.
I don't know much about this newcomer, but she signed up with Elite Models just recently and man do I love her face!


As you can see, these photos are all from the lovely site, supermodels.nl ;)
That's all for now, just wanted to share this beauty with you and I hope to see more of this girl soon!

- Yours truly.

7 comments:

  1. She is stunning - her face is just so perfect! Thank you for sharing these inspirational images! We will definitely be checking out that website.
    Greetings from Ireland
    xxx
    Fifi & Niamh
    http://www.thewardrobewars.blogspot.com - take a look if you get a chance, we'd really love your feedback - follow if you like what you see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beutifull!

    following!
    follow me too if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING.

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete