Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cravings

Cravings, cravings, cravings... Who doesn't know the feeling when you're surfing the internet, looking at pretty things and going "Ooh, I want this ...and this ...and this ...and this ...crap I want it ALL!"
Well at this very moment I'm wanting a lot of things, pretty, pretty things, so I decided to share a few of them with you.
These are the few I picked:

This gorgeous, crystallized Swarovski ring...


These KILLER heels that appeared in Numéro's October issue...


The October issue of Vogue Paris...


And oh yeah... a big pimpin' AFRO to go with it all!



Of course this is just a fraction of the things I'm craving right now. 
Wish I could have it all. 
After all, I'm only human!

5 comments:

  1. You should definitely buy Vogue! I really really really like this edition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heels, omg!

    Puck
    www.oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm always craving huge rings! I even have a never ending collection of bulky rings and I never fail to add to it. It's like a bad habit :)

    Great blog by the way! Really glad I found you!

    Sofia Leo x

    ReplyDelete