Sunday, May 2, 2010

Orange Fever

Bringing the attention to the lips emphasizes the sexiness of a woman.
Using bright or dark colors has been popular by many over the years,
especially recently and especially ORANGE!
As you may have noticed, orange lips are a very hot trend right now.
Designers like Prada, Sonia Rykiel, Loewe, Giambattista Valli and
more have been using orange lips on the runway and oh my it's HOT.



There are various shades of orange lipsticks out there, so I recommend
you go find one that suits you. I know I'm definitely adding this color
to my make-up bag.


This one is from MAC and is called Morange. 
It's a beauty isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could wear that color, but my lips are huge & it would look ridiculous on me!LOL

    (sorry for the deleted comment above...had a misspelling...I hate that!)

    ReplyDelete