Friday, April 30, 2010

Cookie?

After some consideration I decided to be mainstream and become a blogger.

So, who is this Cookie Monster?


My name is Jenny Huld and I'm a 20 year old student and a model from Reykjavík city in Iceland.
I'm an "artist" and the quotation marks are there because it's just a hobby of mine to draw and paint. I'll probably throw some photos of some of my work later, but for know it's just a brief introduction.

I love Tekken and Japanese Anime films and that's one of the many reasons why I'm (possibly maybe) going to study Japanese in The University of Iceland next fall.

This blog will mostly be connected to the fashion industry. Why? Because I love it, and you know you do too ;)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you decided to Blog Jenny...I'm following you now! My son is also a model in New York right now. I just posted some pictures of him on my Blog from the CALVIN KLEIN 2010 Fall Presentation. Stop by & take a look!

    Oh BTW...you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete